Take the first step in beginning your new career!
Got what it takes? Then join the team! We offer a long list of good things like:
- Flexible schedules
- Training and development programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Uniforms and much more!
Maybe it’s a way to buy that first car. It could be a way to support yourself in college. Or it might be the way you prepare for a professional career.
Whatever you’re looking for, McDonald’s can help you make your own way, with challenging careers, quality benefits and the best opportunities around.APPLY TODAY
The Maintenance Person assists management in achieving and maintaining outstanding interior and exterior restaurant cleanliness and maintaining restaurant equipment. As a member of the Maintenance Team, your restaurant will support you with the tools and training needed to succeed.
The Maintenance Person’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Filtering oil fryers daily
- Maintaining outside grounds
- Clean equipment, inside and outside windows, stock rooms and restrooms
- Unload delivery truck 2 times a week
- Take out trash and Maintain corral area
- Change light bulbs
- Clean HVAC/Exhaust units and roof of debris